MagicDOGE Holders Contest Rules
This is not the final version, we are updating it, please consider this as a draft of final rules
1. MagicDOGE is the coin designed for holding. You cannot sell any of your tokens from October 12th, 14:00 GMT until the end of the challenge. If there is only one Sell of MagicDOGE or only one transfer out from your wallet to another wallet after this point in your transaction log, it will disqualify you from the contest.
2. Participant must follow ALL our social media (Twitter, Telegram group, Youtube, Medium) and retweet twitter/share pin posts.
3. Participant must fill in the Lucky Holder Participation From and accept the rules and submit.
4. Your number of tickets is based on Total MagicDOGE holding values.
5. Participants have 1 lucky draw ticket for every 100 USD worth of purchased MagicDOGE they hold by the time the competition ends (the number of tickets changes as the value changes, either due to price adjustments or coin deposits).
6. Contest starts on October 12th, 14:00 GMT and continue for 90 days. At the end of contest your Tickets are counted for a lucky draw. The winner will be announced 5 days after competition end.
7. You have until the end of the competition to build up your MagicDOGE holding. The result will be based on your balance at the exact end time of the competition. However, your minimum holding period is 30 days, counted from the first day you hold MagicDOGE.
8. Winner of the lucky draw will get a Bentley Bentayga or $190K equivalent BUSD equivalent.
9. Winner need to be able to appear in our photos/videos/newspapers articles with their real name.
10. Failure to meet all requirements will result in disqualification.
11. You will be automatically entered into the next lucky Contest providing you continue to hold.
12. We shall have the right, at our sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
13. We also reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of our control.
14. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.